see other post on next page
SuperX = a brand of winchester shells
im a big hunter, so that's how i got the name [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
see other post on next page
I think mine is pretty obvious [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
The Beast is actually what my brother-in-law and myself called my old 78 chevy truck. That truck was a beast we couldn't stop it no matter what we put it in or how hard I worked it. It also fits me as anyone who knows me can tell you.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
It's my birth name.
Mine's the same as what I listed on the other thread of the same subject.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Mine too lol.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I am a retired teacher.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks